Thursday, January 15, 2015

January Update

Bit divided - with the rumors of 9th Ed flying about, I'm hesitant about making any more purchases as I don't want anything to suddenly become obsolete.  Also kinda interested in what's happening as it might allow my list more toys...   Been preparing for the 2015 tournament season here in the NW by painting again.  Mostly just starting on the bases and finishing other pieces.  My "standard" list is pretty weak on the power side, especially with me at the helm so I'm trying to get more games in and toughen them up a bit.  Already bought some halberds for the warriors that I hope can be swapped out.  Will need to chop off their handweapons and drill a hole for the shaft - easier said than done.

Here's some updated pics - painted some gold on the Hellcannon, based the Skull Crushers and Warhounds and added the railing to the Warshrine.  Changed some red things to blue too.








No comments:

Post a Comment